Barclay Mechanical is an expert in custom-industrial pipe fabrication and welding; with 40 years of experience. We do industrial piping for a variety of industries, such as fabricating and installing gas lines at a refinery, or steam lines at a food processing plant. Regardless of your industrial piping need, we are confident we will offer you the strongest quote.
Examples of Industrial Piping Projects -
We pride ourselves in the fact that our team at Barclay Mechanical is made up of the hardest working welders, and as a result, we have a 95% retention rate of all of our industrial pipe welding clients. Most of our clients come to us with large, industrial projects, that not only involve pipe welding, but also require the erection of steel structures to support the new pipe. That is why our motto is "Barclay Mechanical Can Do!" Steel fabrication and mechanical contracting are both services we offer, making us your one-stop-shop for all of your mechanical construction needs.
Many of our clients know that their piping isn't working effectively, or they want to make their industrial processes more efficient, but they aren't entirely sure what new piping is necessary to improve their factory. That is where we come in. We first design your vision, then we fabricate, and install. Our number one value at Barclay Mechanical is integrity. You know you will be getting an honest job, at an honest price. Call us today for a quote!
A quick list of our expertise:
- Our fabrication services include pipe welding and assembly. We can build skids or smaller skid components
- Custom stainless steel and carbon pipe welding and production pipe welding
- We perform large scale fabrications and parts used in the waste water treatment, steel mills, printing industry, refineries, heat treat, mining, and other heavy industry. (View pictures of our waste water treatment facility construction.)
- General, Mechanical Contracting crews available (View pictures of Barclay Mechanical's Refinery Expansion, General Contracting job)
- We also provide an array of secondary finishing services such as straightening, flattening, sandblasting, painting, coating, and deburring
- Our fabrication capabilities range from prototype development to large production runs. (View pictures of storm-water piping fabrication and installation)